Based in Manchester, Space is an award-winning film and visual effects studio, creating high-end content for the advertising and television industries.
As a growing business, Space is certainly ‘one to watch’. We are constantly looking for the industry’s best talent, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to work with some of the world’s best known brands and TV shows. We produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX of the highest quality and are looking for candidates with a desire to be integral to the success of these projects.
We are currently looking for talented Junior Motion Designer to join our team in MediaCityUK. We’re after versatile designers with a passion for creating great work.
We’re looking for artists with the following skills and experience:
- Have a working understanding and proven knowledge of Cinema4D, After Effects and Adobe CC. An interest in or experience with Maya is a plus.
- A balanced and diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates different techniques of motion design and animation. Show an understanding of different rendering technologies, and be technically proficient across different skills within motion design.
- Show an artistic and innovative eye, you must understand design principles as well as motion design. Be sensitive to design theory, layout, graphic design and show visual skills beyond key-frames and technical knowledge.
- Work well under pressure, with others and show interest in improving your skill set beyond what you already know.
- Introvert or extrovert, you must work well with others, be curious, take direction and aim to improve on your skills constantly.
- Show conceptual thinking, ideas and the desire to be part of the creative process. Bring your skills and your A-game, we’ll bring the work and path to success.
Interested? If so, please email email@example.com with an intro to yourself, CV and link to your showreel.